Visions of sugar plums danced in my head as I nestled back into my cozy seat, and in a flash the train was off. Reflecting on my trip while munching on the second pretzel I was amazed with my unexpected trip wondering how I’d describe my trip. If only I had a memento. I carefully unwrapped my early Christmas present from the hands of the man himself to discover delightful replicas of each place I visited. Knowing I’d set it up each Christmas, as a magical visual of an incredible trip, I was thankful for the story to go with it.
You Can’t Imitate The Real Thing
In a world of copycats, there’s only one Old World Christmas. We are proud of the quality and creativity our Christmas ornaments and Ginger Cottages represent. Sometimes we have ideas and designs that are so popular other companies take notice. And though we are flattered that our designs are getting copied and imitated (after all, copying is the highest form of flattery!), we want to ensure our customers always know they are getting the real thing.
This summer, our designer had the foresight and innovation to design three of the most popular ornaments we’ve ever sold: the Santa with his mask, dated toilet paper and glittering hand sanitizer to commemorate the wild ride of 2020. It is no surprise that other companies sprang to life to copy what we created, and we want to remind you there is nothing like the original.
We often get the question how do I know if my Old World Christmas ornament an original? Here’s how you can make sure that you’re getting the real thing:
- One way to ensure to you are getting the real thing is to know the price for our masked Santa COVID ornament is $27.99. The dated toilet paper ornament is $14.99, and the hand sanitizer ornament is $19.99.
- We don’t offer seasonal sales on these pieces and neither do our retailers.
- This price will be the same online and in our preferred retailer’s shops.
- Be aware of deep discounts or cheaply painted ornaments made of ceramic and plastic.
- Do some research on the seller. We have an incredible network of dealers. We have a comprehensive dealer locator on our website which is your best way to ensure you’re purchasing an authentic Old World Christmas ornament.
- Look for the “OWC” branded charm hanging from the hook for each ornament.
Don’t get duped with second best or cheap imitations. Ensure the quality and creativity of Old World Christmas makes it on your tree this year.If you ever have any doubt or questions you can always reach out to our team. We’re here to help!
The closer to the equator, the less fir trees there are, and the harder they are to get. But, a tropical tree is a great alternative for those who live with a snow-less climate, those who are looking for something different, or for those who travel to a balmy destination for Christmas. Here are a few great alternatives for a tropical Christmas (whether there’s snow on the ground or not!).