Want to learn more about becoming a wholesale customer? Visit our wholesale christmas ornaments page. If you're ready to fill out an application, you can do so below!
Top 6 ways to display Christmas ornaments all year!
Did you know, you don’t have to wait until you put up the Christmas tree to display your beloved ornaments? Ornaments make beautiful additions to seasonal and special occasion décor any time of year. Here are just a few examples of how to display special occasion Christmas ornaments all year.
Purchase an ornament stands that fits your style, décor, and need.1. Single display stands come in a variety of styles; simple metal stands, metal stands with pedestals some even rotate to music, and glass dome displays for that ornament you want seen but not touched. With so many options how can you choose just one?
2. Tabletop display trees and multi ornament stands let you show off a cherished collection of ornaments or highlight your seasonal ornaments. Old World Christmas metal display tree lets you display 10 small ornaments year-round, while our tabletop metal tree has room for ornaments large and small. Prefer a more natural look, feather trees are a great alternative in a variety of colors, shapes and sizes.
Prefer a one of kind DIY display, here are a few creative options.
3. Create beautiful seasonal vignettes with ornament collections, themes or color schemes. Simply place them in a beautiful bowl, vase or get creative with a glass lantern. Then place the grouping on a self, table or in a curio cabinet for everyday viewing.
4. Seasonal wreaths and garlands are a great way to bring new life to ornaments. A little hot glue, some ornaments and creative placement and you have a cherished keepsake. Want to use ornaments seasonally and on the Christmas tree, simply hang or clip ornaments into the wreath or garland now and remove for holiday tree trimming.
Insider tip- wreaths are a great way to repurpose broken ornaments by gluing the ornament in a way that you can’t see the scratch, chip, etc.
5. Create a one of a kind original piece of art for any wall in the house. Tie ornaments to a beautiful ribbon and place them in a wooden frame or shadow box. This also makes a great gift.
6. Hang or clip ornaments on indoor plants or flower arrangements to add a little sparkle to the room. Our bird and insect ornaments look amazing in this natural setting.
No matter how you choose to display your ornaments having them out year-round is sure to warm your heart and keep those cherished traditions in view. Celebrate all your memories, moments and milestones with ornament assortments, collections, sets and display pieces.
Do you have display idea you would like to share with Old World Christmas? Share your ideas and photos here or use one of the links below to connect with on Social Media #OWCdisplayideas. We can’t wait to see how you display Old World Christmas ornaments.
Kendra Malczyk said:
Could you make an Olympic National Park ornament? I live right outside the park, but couldn’t find it in your beautiful ornament offerings.